Apply First Aid Training Brisbane
- This course has a current waitlist, once we get 6 or more personnel we will schedule a training course, alternatively call us on 1300 88 55 30 or email us
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a corporate training course for your personnel on-site at your workplace or at our training facility.
Apply First Aid training
(Formerly known as Level 2 Senior First Aid)
Nationally Recognised Course Code:
HLTFA301C – Apply First Aid
Our Apply First Aid Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies that may happen at home, office or anywhere in daily life.
This course is taught by highly experienced emergency services instructors who have a strong background in Emergency Medical Response.
Many practical exercises are included as part of the training. This training course involves the completion of a theory workbook prior to the start of the training session (taking approximately 3 hours) which is submitted on the morning of the training course.
This course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance. All participants receive a copy of the First Aid Textbook ‘Emergency First Aid’ which is over 250 pages.
- Principles of First Aid & Legalities
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery Position
- Spinal Injury
- Heath / Cold Burns
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Bites & Stings
- Eye & Facial Injuries
- Treating Shock and Mental Illnesses
- Illnesses: Epilepsy, Asthma, Stroke, Diabetes etc
- Managing a First Aid Room
1 Day (8 Hours) if a theory workbook is completed prior to the training course
Theory and Practical Assessment
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.