Confined Space Awareness Training Brisbane
Cost: Confined space awareness (one day) – $ 275
Venue: RIS – 39 Weaver Street, Cooper Plains QLD 4110
Confined Space Awareness Training Brisbane course details
- Course Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm with ½ Hour lunch break
- Location: RIS – 39 Weaver Street, Cooper Plains QLD 4110
Parking: Available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
- Payment: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash.
Nationally Recognised Course Codes:
- MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an issued permit
- RIIRIS201A Conduct local risk assessment
- MSAPMPER300C Issue work permits
Our nationally accredited confined space training course is specifically designed for personnel who work around confined spaces or supervise those who do and may be required to issue confined space entry permits, but will not be required to enter confined spaces or act as a ‘Standby Person’. Managers and supervisors of personnel who enter confined spaces should complete this training course to ensure the safety of confined space workers under their control.
By law confined space entry permits are required for all entries into confined spaces. To ensure that employees are working safely and in accordance with Australian Standards and safety regulations, managers and supervisors should have an awareness of confined spaces. This training course focuses on the safety and regulatory management of workers in confined spaces. It instructs participants in hazard identification, risk management, permit issuing and confined space entry safe working procedures.
One (1) day for full nationally accredited awareness training course.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Australian Standards & relevant legislation explained
- Roles & responsibilities of management & employees
- Case studies
- Risk assessments & hierarchy of hazard controls
- Confined space work permits & entry procedures
- Worksite policy & procedures
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Safety & emergency procedures
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Tripods VED’s & fall protective equipment (Awareness)
- Breathing apparatus (Awareness)
- Rescue from confined space (Awareness)
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.