Confined Space Entry Training Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Cost: Confined space (Two day) – $650
Confined space (three day) including breathing apparatus – $850
Venue: RIS – 5 Princess Street, Beverley SA
- Confined Space: 22nd- 23rd April / BA: 24th April
- Confined Space: 20th – 21st May / BA: 22nd May
- Confined Space: 17th – 18th June / BA: 19th June
Confined Space Entry Course Details
- Course time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Location: RIS – 5 Princess Street, Beverley SA
Parking: Available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
- Payment: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash.
Nationally Recognised Course Codes:
- MSAPMPER205C Enter confined space
- MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an issued permit
- RIIRIS201A Conduct Local Risk Control
- MSAPMOHS217A Gas Test Atmospheres
- MSAPMPER300C Issue Work Permits
- HLTCPR201A Perform CPR
- MSAPMOHS216A Operate Breathing Apparatus (Opional second day)
Our nationally accredited confined space entry training courses are designed to teach participants how to identify confined space hazards and work safely in confined spaces. This training course is designed for people who work in or around confined spaces. Participants will learn to complete hazard identifications, risk assessments and work permits for confined space operations.
Personnel will also learn to operate various confined space safety equipment. Practical entries into confined spaces will be made. Practical sescue scenarios will be also covered. All training is completed by instructors with a background in the emergency services who complete this training across Mine Sites, Petrochemical Sites, Melbourne Water sites etc.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification
- Australian Standards & relevant legislation explained
- Roles & responsibilities of management & employees
- Case studies
- Risk assessments & hierarchy of hazard controls
- Confined space work permits & entry procedures
- Worksite policy & procedures
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s & fall protective equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Practical rescue from a confined space
- Breathing apparatus introduction
2 Days total
Written & Practical Assessment
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.