Confined Space Rescue Training Sydney
- This course has a current waitlist, once we get 6 or more pesonnel we will schedule a training course, alternatively call us on 1300 88 5530 or email us
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a corporate training course for your personnel on-site at your workplace or at our training facility.
Confined Space Rescue training
Nationally Recognised Course Code:
- PUASAR025A Undertake Confined Space Rescue
- PUASAR002A Participate in Rescue Operations
- PUAFIR307B Monitor Hazardous Atmospheres
- PUAFIR207B Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUAEME001B Provide Emergency Care
- PUAFIR201B Prevent Injury
Our nationally accredited Confined Space Rescue Course is designed for personnel who may be required to perform rescue of injured personnel from confined spaces. This training course is taught by experienced emergency services instructors who will perform rescue scenarios that are relevant to our clients site. This training course is very ‘hands on’ with 75% of the time being devoted to rescue scenarios of personnel from confined spaces.
Various types of equipment can be covered depending on the complexity of the types of rescue methods applicable at the site. Training and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Capabilities / Course Subjects are listed below. Following the training course, all competent personnel shall be capable of responding and controlling various confined space emergencies.
- Identifying Confined Spaces & Confined Space hazards
- Australian Standards & Relevant Legislation explained
- Confined Space Work Permits & Entry Procedures
- Worksite Policy & Procedures
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric Monitoring and Gas Detection
- Tripods, VED’s & Rescue Equipment
- Confined Space Stretchers
- Practical Rescue Scenarios from Confined Spaces
- Self Rescue from Confined Spaces
- Operation of Breathing Apparatus
- Airline & Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Rescue Scenarios of different levels of complexity
- Confined Space Rescue Team selection
This Course has a very large practical component. 75% Practical and 25% Theory.
Normally 2-4 Days depending upon training options chosen and site requirements.
(This depends on whether personnel have completed confined space entry training and/or breathing apparatus training previously).
Written & Practical Assessment
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.