CONFINED SPACE CONSULTANCY
Fire & Safety Australia currently acts to assist Australian organisations to meet their confined space safety requirements. When organisations employ personnel to work in confined spaces, they must ensure compliance with many different documents such as:
- The relevant Occupational Health and Safety Act for their state/territory
- The relevant Occupational Health and Safety Regulations for their state/territory
- Australian Standard 2865-2009 Confined Spaces
- Australian Standard 1891.2
- Australian Standard 4488 (In some circumstances)
- Relevant local Codes of Practise and Worksafe Guidance notes.
Confined Space Entry work can be dangerous unless proper risk controls are put into place. Our consultants and trainers have industry experience on both OH&S and in completing confined space entries. Our personnel will visit your workplace and assist you in developing:
- Confined Space Registers
- Confined Space Audits – Is that Space a Confined Space???? We will answer these questions for you
- Confined Space policy and procedures
- Confined Space risk assessments
- Confined Space training packages (or we can conduct the training for you under our RTO:22250)
- Confined Space Entry Permits
- Confined Space Rescue Plans and Procedures
Are your anchor points located in the correct position and tested according to AS1891.4?
Our consultants and trainers have an excellent knowledge of confined space legislation in all States and Territories of Australia. Our personnel will work with you and develop comprehensive procedures to ensure that you comply with your specific state/territory legislation and that all confined space work is completed safely.
This often means that’s we travel on-site to your location so that we can observe your confined spaces and answer your questions about ‘is this space a confined space’. Our high level of experience in developing confined space procedures will help your organisation understand your legal requirements and how we can help you to meet your occupational health and safety obligations. We work with many large Australian organisations to assist them in meeting their confined space safety regulatory requirements.
Is this a Confined space? Contact us and we will assist you in ensuring that all confined spaces are identified and audited.
Our personnel are all experts with professional qualifications in Occupational health and Safety and Confined Space Entry/Rescue. Our personnel have currently worked in every state and territory of Australia to perform confined space consultancy. If you visit another area of our website here -> http://www.fireandsafetyaustralia.com.au/index.php/on-site-confined-space-entry-standby-a-rescue you will see our experience in providing emergency response personnel to conduct on-site confined space rescue and stand-by activities.
Do you need on-site assistance from highly trained emergency services personnel for high risk entries?
Our personnel are highly experienced at performing these ‘high risk’ Confined Space Stand-By and Confined Space Emergency Response activities in the following industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Industrial
Contact us email@example.com or 1300 88 55 30 to find our further information about how we can help to improve safety at your organisation.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.