Mining & Construction Confined Space Entry 1 Day Training Course
Units of Competency awarded on successful completion:
RIIOHS202A Enter and work in confined spaces
RIIRIS201A Conduct local risk assessment
MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an issued permit
NOTE: Gas Detection, Issue Work Permits & Confined Space Supervisor Duties are taught on the 2 day training course.
Our 1 Day Confined Space Entry Basic training courses are designed to teach participants how to identify confined space hazards that workers may be exposed to when entering or working around confined spaces. Our training courses is designed to teach workers how to safety enter and work in confined spaces. Participants will learn to complete about confined space hazard identifications, risk assessments, safety equipment and control measures.
Practical entries into confined spaces will be conducted including horizontal and vertical entries (based on site specific requirements). All training is completed by instructors with a background in the emergency services who complete this training across Mine Sites, Petrochemical Sites, Construction Sites etc.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification
- Industry Case Studies
- Safety procedures
- Worksite policy & procedures
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Risk assessments & hierarchy of hazard controls
- Australian Standards & relevant legislation explained
- Roles & responsibilities of management & employees
- Confined space work permits & entry procedures
- Tripods, VED’s & fall protective equipment
- Emergency procedures (Basic Overview- No competency Obtained)
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection (Basic Overview – No competency Obtained)
Please inform your instructor prior to the commencement of the course if you have any injuries or illness that may impede your completion of set tasks and/or activities.
One (1) day for Basic Entry Training Course
Two (2) days for Full Confined Space Entry Training Course
Written & Practical Assessment
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.