Mining & Construction Confined Space Entry & Supervisor 2 Day Training Course
Units of Competency awarded on successful completion:
RIIOHS202A Enter and work in confined spaces
RIIOHS401A Supervise confined spaces
MSAPMOHS217A Gas test atmospheres
MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an issued permit
MSAPMPER300C Issue work permits
RIIRIS201A Conduct local risk assessment
Our 2 Day Confined Space Entry/Supervisor training courses are designed to teach participants how to identify confined space hazards and work safely in confined spaces. This training course is designed for people who work in or around confined spaces or who supervise personnel whom work in confined spaces. Participants will learn to complete hazard identifications, risk assessments and work permits for confined space operations.
Personnel will gain competency in gas detection and the issue of confined space entry permits. Practical entries into confined spaces will be made that incorporate the usage of safety equipment. All training is completed by instructors with a background in the emergency services who complete this training across Mine Sites, Petrochemical Sites, Construction Sites etc.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Hazard identification
- Australian Standards & relevant legislation explained
- Roles & responsibilities of management & employees
- Case studies
- Risk assessments & hierarchy of hazard controls
- Confined space work permits & entry procedures
- Worksite policy & procedures
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection
- Tripods, VED’s & fall protective equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Practical rescue demonstration from a confined space
Please inform your instructor prior to the commencement of the course if you have any injuries or illness that may impede your completion of set tasks and/or activities.
One (1) day for Basic Entry Training Course
Two (2) days for Full Confined Space Entry Training Course
Three (3) days for Confined Space Entry plus Breathing Apparatus
Written & Practical Assessment
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.