Emergency Response Team Training
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM TRAINING COURSES
- Read The Emergency Response Team Training Course Outline Below
- Make An Online Enquiry/Quote Request Below
Based on a selection of the following units of competency:
PMAOHS212A Undertake First Response to Fire Incidents
PMAOHS110B Respond to emergency situation
PMAOHS216B Operate Breathing Apparatus
PMAOHS213A Undertake Fire Control & Emergency Rescue
PUASAR005A Undertake Confined Space Rescue
PUASAR004A Undertake Vertical Rescue
Our Emergency Response team courses include:
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Intermediate Firefighting Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Road Accident Rescue Training
- Emergency Response Training Sessions
Outlined on previous pages, our emergency response team training sessions are designed to teach emergency rescue teams how to effectively combat on-site Fire, Rescue and Medical emergencies.
Our Emergency Response team courses can be conducted anywhere within Australia or the Asia Pacific region.
Course Subjects: (May include a selection of the following)
- Industrial Firefighting BASIC, INTERMEDIATE or ADVANCED
- Hazardous Materials Incident Response
- Gas Monitoring
- Operation of Breathing Apparatus
- Fire Control & Rescue
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Work safely at height
- Undertake Vertical Rescue
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rescue
- Aviation Fire Suppression
- And other course modules as required.
Practical scenarios will be devised from the above course modules and will be tailored to the requirements of the work site.
Approximately 3 – 10 Days, Depending upon training options chosen and capabilities achieved.
Written & Practical Assessment
On-site at your workplace anywhere in Australia or at Fire & Safety Australia’s Training Facilities
Please contact us to discuss your specific course details. We have previously conducted this training in the petroleum industry, mining industry, chemical industry and manufacturing industry.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.