FIRE SAFETY ADVISOR CONSULTANCY
Fire & Safety Australia currently acts in the Fire Safety Advisor role for many of large Australian companies.
A Fire Safety Advisor is required in all buildings listed in the QLD Building Fire Safety Regulations*.
(*High Occupancy Building – 30 or more employees, a Class 2 or 3 building that is more than 25m in height, a Class 4 building and an at risk licensed premises as nominated by the Commissioner)
The Fire Safety Adviser has a responsibility to:
- be familiar with all aspects of building fire safety;
- provide advice to the occupier to ensure that appropriate emergency planning has taken place; and
- provide advice to the occupier to ensure that appropriate instruction is carried out at the prescribed times and intervals.
Fire and Safety Australia can act as the Fire Safety Advisor under the QLD Fire Regulations as required on an annual contract. Generally this means that we come on-site at least once per year (and if any issues arise).
Normally our work on-site includes:
- A Comprehensive Fire Audit of the building, Egress Paths, Assembly Points etc
- A review of the Fire & Emergency Procedures of the building
- A full evacuation drill of the building including a ½ hour de-brief and ½ hour training session with Fire Wardens (Including a written evacuation drill report following the drill) A meeting of the Emergency Planning Committee if required (recommended annually)
- Completing Fire Risk Assessments as required (based on workplace requirements)
- Ensuring that Warden equipment is available and located correctly
- Ensure Warden Lists and Emergency Personnel listings are up to date
- Being available to senior management to discuss any fire safety concerns.
- Being available day to day (outside these times) to client management and the QFRS if required to discuss emergency procedures over the telephone.
NOTE: If audit findings are positive, normally only one day per year is required. If areas of deficiency are found (procedures, evacuation maps etc then a further day may be required).
If you want to have your own personnel also trained up to act as your Fire Safety Advisor, the course information is listed below.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.