HEIGHT SAFETY CONSULTANCY
Fire & Safety Australia currently acts to assist Australian organisations to meet their height safety requirements. When organisations employ personnel to work at heights they must ensure compliance with many different documents such as:
- The relevant Occupational Health and Safety Act for their state/territory
- The relevant Occupational Health and Safety Regulations for their state/territory
- Australian Standard 1891.4
- Australian Standard 1891.2
- Australian Standard 4488 (In some circumstances)
- Relevant local Codes of Practise and Worksafe Guidance notes.
Falls from height are still one of Australia’s largest killers of personnel at work. Our consultants and trainers have industry experience on both OH&S and working at heights. Our personnel will visit your workplace and assist you in developing:
- Working at heights risk registers
- Working at heights policy and procedures
- Working at heights risk assessments
- Working at heights training packages (or we can conduct the training for you under our RTO:22250)
Our consultants and trainers have an excellent knowledge of falls from heights legislation. Our personnel will work with you and develop comprehensive procedures to ensure that you comply with your specific state/territory legislation.
This often means that’s we travel on-site to your location so that we can observe and experience your working from height issues and how we may be able to meet your requirements and have a work environment free from harm. We work with many large Australian organisations to assist them in meeting their working at height requirements.
Our personnel are all experts with professional qualifications in Occupational health and Safety. Many of our personnel also have Fire and Emergency Response qualifications. Our personnel are able to come on-site and assist you in developing safety policy and procedures that meets your specific workplace requirements.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 88 55 30 to find our further information about how we can help to improve safety at your organisation.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.