WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHT TRAINING
Nationally Recognised Course Code:
- RIIOHS204A Work safely at heights
Our nationally accredited Safe Working at Height training courses are designed for persons who are required to work at height. Participants will develop skills to select height safety equipment and apply it to specific tasks.
Training covers how to work in accordance with Height Safety Regulations, Australian Standards and relevant codes of practice. Participants will have an understanding of Risk Assessment procedures and permits to work at height.
Participants will also undergo practical instruction in the correct use of height safety equipment. This Nationally accredited course can be tailored to suit your company’s specific requirements.
- OH&S LegislationHeight Safety Regulations, Codes Of Practice & Australian Standards
- Correct use of Height Safety Equipment
- Elevated Working Platforms & Scaffolds
- Case Studies from industry
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Hazard Control
- Management & Employee responsibilities
- Fall Arrest Devices & Safety Equipment
- Safe Ladder Techniques
- Equipment Inspection & Maintenance requirements
- Setting up a fall restraint system
- Emergency Procedures including Height Rescue Procedures
- Suspension Trauma
- Developing Site Procedures & Safe Work Methods
Practical Scenario’s will be completed which will be based upon the individual needs of your workplace. Eg. Restraint Systems, Fall-Arrest Systems, ‘Restraint Technique’ Roof Systems of work, Work on towers etc.
8 hours (1 day) for full training course. 4 hours for refresher training course.
Written & Practical Assessment
At your location anywhere across Australia or at a Fire & Safety Australia Training Room
NOTE: The Height Safety Training course is normally a pre-requisite for Tower Rescue Training
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.