Initial Fire Training Brisbane
Fire Training Brisbane
- This fire training Brisbane course has a current waitlist, once we get 6 or more personnel we will schedule a training course, alternatively call us on 1300 88 55 30 or email us
email@example.com and we will schedule a corporate training course for your personnel on-site at your workplace or at our training facility.
Initial Firefighting training
Nationally Recognised Course Code:
MSAPMOHS212A Undertake First Response to Fire Incidents
Our nationally accredited Initial Firefighting training courses are designed for persons who may be required to operate firefighting equipment in a first response role. This training introduces personnel to the basic principles of industrial firefighting.
Participants will develop skills to select the correct firefighting equipment based on the type of fire encountered. Training covers how to work in accordance with basic firefighting procedures. Personnel will receive training that is tailored to their work environment. This will include training in the areas of SIZEUP and an introduction to RECEO. This training course is a further course from the 1 day initial response course..
- Basic Fire Science
- Responding to Fires & Emergencies
- Firefighting Tactics & Techniques
- PRACTICAL SESSIONS: Using a Fire extinguisher, Fire Hose Reel & Fire Blanket
- Principles of SIZE-UP and RECEO when responding to fires
- Use of hose lines and structural firefighting
This Training is specifically tailored to your worksite, your equipment and your procedures.
Normally 2 Days (Note personnel should have previously completed the Breathing Apparatus Training Course).
Written & Practical Assessment
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.