ON-SITE FIRE AND EVACUATION DRILLS
Does your workplace complete annual evacuation drills as required under Australian Standard 3745-2002?
How would your personnel react during an emergency evacuation at your workplace?
Fire & Safety Australia can visit your workplace to supervise and run evacuation drills to test your emergency response procedures and to meet your requirements under AS3745-2002.
We can supervise an evacuation drill that is customised to the specific requirements of your organisation and meet all requirements under AS/NZS 3745-2002 and meet the requirements of all state specific legislation such as OH&S Regulations and the QLD Fire Safety Regulations.
Currently we have completed this work for many large clients across Australia. Our professional consultants will visit your workplace and develop Fire & Emergency Evacuation and Response procedures directly to your needs.
Our on-site evacuation drills normally run as per the following timetable.
- Arrived 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the evacuation drill
- Plan evacuation drill with key client staff and give them a timeline for the exercise
- Conduct the evacuation drill: This includes setting off fire alarms, utilizing evacuation points and completing FSA’s Evacuation Drill report forms
- Undertake a de-brief with all building occupants for approximately 5 minutes
- Undertake a de-brief with all Wardens and Chief Wardens for approximately 15 minutes focusing on performance and areas for improvement
- Conduct a 30 minute Warden Refresher Trainings session for all Wardens to further improve
- Issue a written FSA Evacuation Drill Report to the clients responsible person within 48 hours
Our personnel are off site within 3 hours from setup to clean up.
Does your organisation conduct evacuation drills each year as per your legal requirements?
Need some advice on what is required?
Call us on 1300 88 55 30 today or email email@example.com to talk to an expert and arrange an on-site evacuation exercise at your workplace.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.