OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID REFRESHER TRAINING
Nationally Recognised Course Codes:
- HLTFA403A Manage first aid in the workplace
- HLTFA301C Apply first aid
- HLTFA402B Apply advanced first aid
- HLTFA404A Apply advanced resuscitation techniques
NOTE: Occupational First Aid Refresher required every 3 years, Advanced Resuscitation must be updated every 12 months and CPR must be updated every 12 months
Our Occupational First Aid Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies where emergency help may be some time away or where as a First Aider you may have to manage the workplace first aid room. This course takes participants to a higher level of training ad is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance during complex incidents and emergencies.
This course is taught by highly experienced emergency services instructors who have a strong background in Emergency Medical Response.
Many practical exercises are included as part of the training. This refresher training course involves the completion of 2 full days of training (this covers CPR, Occupational First Aid & Advanced Resuscitation Refresher Training)
- First Aid Overview
- Advanced Resuscitation
- Oxygen Therapy & Resuscitation
- OP Airways
- Airway Suction
- Advanced Airway Management
- Defibrillator Usage
- Spinal Collars and Spine Boards
- Eye injuries, Head Injuries, Abdominal Injuries
- Blood Pressure & Vital Signs
- Recording patient care
- Remote First Aid
- Occupational Illnesses
- Medications & Pharmacology
- Confined Spaces and Workplace Hazards
- Psychological Emergencies
2 Days for refresher training
Theory and Practical Assessment
Onsite at your location anywhere in Australia or at a Fire & Safety Australia Training Room
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.