LOW VOLTAGE RESCUE & CPR TRAINING
- HLTCPR201A Perform CPR & Non-Accredited Low Voltage Rescue Component
This course provides participants with the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious casualty. This training course is designed for any person whom may need to perform CPR to utilise DRABCD during the course of their employment.
This training course is taught according to the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines. This training course takes personnel through both the theory of why we do CPR and many practical exercises that emphasise the ‘how’ we perform CPR.
The non-accredited training component for Low Voltage Rescue teaches participants on how to rescue a person using low voltage equipment using a Low Voltage Rescue Kit.
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct a primary assessment
- Rescue Principles
- Provide Resuscitation
- Maintain and use safety/rescue equipment
- Management of injuries
- Electrical Safety Information
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct DRABC
- Provide CPR on adults
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to Medical personnel
4 Hours full Course (3 Hours Refresher)
Written & Practical Assessment
At your location anywhere across Australia or at a Fire & Safety Australia Training Room
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.