Road Accident Rescue Training Perth
Perth, Western Australia
- This course has a current waitlist, once we get 6 or more personnel we will schedule a training course, alternatively call us on 1300 88 55 30 or email us
email@example.com and we will schedule a corporate training course for your personnel on-site at your workplace or at our training facility.
Road Accident RescueTraining
Nationally Recognised Course Code:
PUASAR024A Undertake Road Crash Rescue
PUASAR022A Participate in Rescue Operations
PUAEME001B Provide Emergency Care
PUAEME002C Manage Injuries at emergency incident
PUAFIR201B Prevent Injury
Our nationally accredited Road Accident Rescue Training Course is designed for personnel whom may be required to perform rescue of personnel whom are trapped in motor vehicles, industrial plant or machinery in the workplace. This training course develops the skills of personnel to complete a complex extrication of a casualty or casualties whom are involved in a road or industrial accident.
This Training course has a very large emphasis on safety. This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Various road accident rescue equipment can be covered depending on the complexity of equipment at the site (and what equipment the client is currently using). Only highly experienced emergency services personnel lecture these training courses.
Subjects covered will depend upon the types of capabilities requested. Capabilities and course subjects will be completely tailored to the requirements of the worksite. Capabilities / Course Subjects are listed below. Following the training course, the emergency response team shall be capable of responding and controlling various motor vehicle, machinery and plant on-site emergencies.
- Vehicle and Machinery construction
- Road Accident Rescue Hazards
- Road Accident Rescue Equipment
- Road Accident Rescue Team Formation
- Managing Injuries at the incident scene
- Vehicle Stabilisation
- Car Identification / heavy vehicle rescue techniques
- Airbags & Battery isolation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Rescue Team Ethos & Ideals
- Patient Handling
- Rapid Casualty Access
- Vehicle Extrication (Cutters, Spreaders, Rams, Airbags etc)
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
This Course has a very large practical component. 75% Practical and 25% Theory. Practical scenarios will be devised from the above course modules and will be tailored to the requirements of the work site.
Normally 4 Days depending upon training options (including the experience of the learners) and specific site requirements.
Written & Practical Assessment
Book Your Training now!
Simply fill in the form above and email it back to us to confirm your booking.
Alternatively, you can return it by fax on 03 8526 8880.
Cancellation Policy: If more than 7 days notice is given a total refund will be given. If less than 7 days notice is given then a 50% refund will be made. If less than 24hrs notice is given then no refund will be given.
Here's 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Fire & Safety Australia For All Your Workplace Safety Training:
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our expert training, we will send another instructor FREE of charge or refund your money in full. Our personnel have over 100 years of experience in fire and safety training and we stand behind our excellent training courses.
2. National Accreditation
All certificates are accredited and Nationally recognised with the AQTF across Australia. Don't get caught with non-AQTF training.
3. We Walk The Talk
All our trainers are former full time professional fire fighters or emergency services workers. We KNOW what's required in the heat of an emergency - because our life depends on it.
4. On Site Training Using Your Equipment
Your team need training specific to your work place and your equipment. We train on your site using your equipment tailored to your company policies and procedures.
5. Famous Clients
Australia's well known and respected businesses and organisations trust us to train their team including:
Fill In The Online Booking Request Form Or Call Now On 1300 88 55 30
ONLY 1 PHONE CALL, Select Your State For Your: Nationally Certified Fire, Confined Space, Heights, HAZCHEM & First Aid Training
"Real Experience Can't Be Beaten... We Use Professional Trainers"
Fire & Safety Australia Provides Fire/Safety/Rescue and Medical Training That:
- Meets your legal obligations.
- Is cost effective based on your budget.
- Is nationally Recognised.
- Is interesting and 'hand-on' practical training.
- Is directly tailored to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures.
- Is conducted by professional emergency services personnel.
- Is available on-site at your location anywhere in Australia.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Training Course Finder
FSA provides Confined Space Training for Snowy Hydro Ltd
Fire and Safety Australia has started a comprehensive Confined Space Training program with Snowy Hydro Limited in 2011.