Hi and welcome to Fire & Safety Australia!
Our purpose is ‘to forever change safety in the world…one experience at a time’. We believe in hands on ‘memorable’ and practical fire, safety and rescue training. We recruit only the best people and we truly love what we do!
Here are some fast FSA facts!
- We provide the Emergency Response staffing solution to Australia’s two largest gas Plants still under construction
- Our staff on these projects assist in keeping over 8000 construction workers safe during their work day and respond to major incidents
- In 2017 we trained over 30,000 people Australia wide
- In 2017 we performed over 10,000 + Emergency Services shifts, including our Paramedic’s, Safety Officer and Emergency Services personnel for the resources industry in Australia
- In October of 2017 FSA acquired the National Safety Council of Australia and Blackwoods training from the Wesfarmers Group. The acquisition brings our team to 150 strong Australia wide and allows FSA to deliver Occupational Health and Safety Courses Nationally.
- We have a national team of over 90 people and training facilities located in every State and Territory of Australia
- FSA Medical provides paramedics and nurses to remote mine sites, onshore and offshore Oil and Gas projects. Our team includes Members of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, the provision of poison permits, standard operating procedures for medications and clinical practice guidelines.
Our team exists to help you keep your team safe, please talk to us about putting together a site specific tailored training program to ensure that your team retains the fire and safety skills and knowledge required to keep safe at work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Fire & Safety Australia Pty Ltd
1300 88 55 30