Hi and welcome to Fire & Safety Australia!
Our purpose is ‘to forever change safety in the world…one experience at a time’. We believe in hands on ‘memorable’ and practical fire, safety and rescue training. We recruit only the best people and we truly love what we do!
Here are some fast FSA facts!
- We provide the Emergency Response staffing solution to Australia’s two largest gas Plants still under construction. Our FSA Medical offering includes Paramedics and Nurses to remote areas and is growing fast.
- Our staff on these projects assist in keeping over 8000 construction workers safe during their work day and respond to major incidents
- In 2018 we trained over 35,000 people
- In 2018 we completed over 10,000 Medical and Emergency Services shifts, including our Paramedic’s, Safety Officer and Emergency Services personnel for the resources industry in Australia
- FSA incldues the National Safety Council of Australia and FSA Medical, adding medical staffing, medical and injury management consulting, Health and Safety Training to our national offering.
- We have a national team of over 150 people and training facilities located in every State and Territory of Australia
- FSA Medical provides paramedics and nurses to remote mine sites, onshore and offshore Oil and Gas projects. Our team includes Members of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, the provision of poison permits, standard operating procedures for medications and clinical practice guidelines.
Our team exists to help you keep your team safe, please talk to us about putting together a site specific tailored training program to ensure that your team retains the fire and safety skills and knowledge required to keep safe at work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Fire & Safety Australia Pty Ltd
1300 88 55 30