Our Experience With BAE Defence
- For over 4 years we have undertaken tailored: confined space entry training, height safety training, vertical rescue training, fire extinguisher training, fire warden training and more
- We have also provided relief Emergency Services Officers (ESO’s) during periods of high risk or training when BAE personnel are absent
- All training was undertaken on-site to conveniently train BAE personnel in realistic rescue and scenarios.
For several years now, FSA has provided tailored safety and rescue training to BAE sites across 3 states. BAE operates mainly within the challenging defence environment so it has a high level of safety and security procedures.
FSA has provided tailored training across these sites which often involve the construction or re-fitting of Royal Australian Navy (another client) ships.
The training that we run is always tailored to the BAE and maritime environment and includes:
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Height Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Warden Training and many more.
FSA has developed a great relationship with BAE for over 4 years and provided a high standard of fire, safety and rescue training.
The training required the personnel to wear their bomb suits and breathing apparatus whilst searching confined spaces for people or bombs. The FSA trainers tailored a training course that focussed on searching these confined spaces whilst in restricted visibility.
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.