Our Experience With BHP Billiton
- Preferred supplier of safety and emergency response training
- Trained over 300 learners across all fire, safety and emergency response training courses
- Enlisted for Emergency Response for Confined Space Entry
Fire & Safety Australia North has been working with BHP Billiton – Gemco Groote Eylandt for 4 years now as a preferred training provider. During that time, we’ve run Confined Space Entry, Confined Space Rescue, Breathing Apparatus, Gas Detection, Work Safely at Heights, Fire Extinguisher, Vertical Rescue, and First Aid training. Multiple courses for Fire Training have been conducted both onsite and in Darwin with their Emergency Response Team for both Compartment Fire Behaviour Training, Conduct Fire Team Operations and Road Crash Rescue.
In addition Fire and Safety Australia North has assisted BHP Billiton in training prior to competing in the annual Emergency Response competition conducted in Darwin each year.
- Conduct fire, safety, first aid, height safety and confined space safety training through our RTO
- Specialised Emergency Response Training with onsite volunteer response team
- Provide onsite training to suit shift workers (day and night training).
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – BHP Billiton
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.