Our Experience With Era Ranger Mine
- Contracts for Sitewide Safety and Emergency Response training
- Trained over 500 learners across all fire, safety and emergency response training courses
- We have maintained the skills of current ERT members and trained apprentices on site also
Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) has been working with Energy Resources Australia Ranger Mine for over 3 years. During that time we’ve run Confined Space Entry, Confined Space Rescue, Work Safely at Heights, Vertical Rescue and Emergency Response Team training. This has included 3 x 4 week block training periods per year also involving Road Crash Rescue, Hazmat, Underground, Compartment Behaviour Base Training and Occupational First Aid.
This training is also being conducted for the achievement of Cert III Mines Emergency Rescue.
In addition, Fire and Safety Australia North has entered into an agreement with RIO Tinto for the in-house delivery of safety based programmes.
- Conduct fire, safety, first aid, height safety and confined space safety training through our RTO
- Schedule, structure and conduct Cert III Mines Rescue training and up skill the onsite volunteer ER (Including Vertical Rescue Training, Road Accident Rescue Training, Fire Team Operations and Confined Space Rescue training)
- Mentor and lead the ERT through their ongoing development and emergency incident response
- Conduct emergency response preparedness exercises and drills.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – ERA Ranger Mine
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.