Our Experience With Fletcher
- FSA has trained well over 400 personnel for the last 4 years at the Fletcher International site in Albany Western Australia.
- Our courses have been tailored to the specific site procedures and policies to ensure that relevant information is taught to promote active learner engagement.
For 4 years now, FSA has provided tailored fire, first aid, safety and rescue training to Fletcher International in Albany WA. Fletcher International is one of the largest producers of red meat in WA and has a worksite in excess of 500 employees. The site is fairly isolated from the Albany township and has an on-site volunteer based emergency response team.
FSA has provided tailored training to ensure that all training courses are tailored to the unique site environment. Our training is normally conducted between June and July each year and normally involves:
- Height Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Warden Training
- Emergency Response Team Training and more.
FSA has provided a high standard of fire and safety training across the site and continues to be invited back on an annual basis. We still retain the trainers that taught there over 4 years ago so Fletcher International has consistency among on-site trainers.
Click to download Fire & Safety Australia Client Case Study – Fletcher International
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.