Our Experience With Loy Yang B Power Station
- Provided tailored emergency response team training, confined space entry training, height safety training, low voltage rescue and CPR training for over 2 ½ years
- Developed pathways for all participants to obtain Cert III Public Safety (Firefighting)
- Tailored our training delivery and training materials to the Loy Yang site requirements
FSA has been working with Loy Yang B power station for over 2 years. Located in the Latrobe Valley of Victoria, the site has 24/7 operations and an onsite voluntary Emergency Response Team.
Over the last 2.5 years, FSA has developed tailored response training courses for Loy Yang B and these courses include:
- Cert II and Cert III Public Safety (Firefighting) – We’ve run emergency response training including- “HOT” fire training, fire team operations training, confined space rescue training, vertical rescue training, breathing apparatus training and ERT team leader training
- Confined space entry training
- Height safety training
- Low Voltage Rescue and CPR training
FSA has partnered with Loy Yang B and provided consistent trainers since our work began and we’ve been able to improve the capability of the onsite ERT and assist them with equipment selected on and pre-incident plans.
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.