Our Experience With Xstrata
- Preferred supplier of safety and emergency response training
- Trained over 300 learners across all fire, safety and emergency response training courses
- Training conducted both on site and at FSA North’s Darwin facility in Yarrawonga
Fire & Safety Australia North has been working with McArthur River Mine (Xstrata) for 3 years now as a preferred training provider. During that time we’ve run Confined Space Entry, Breathing Apparatus, Gas Detection, Work Safely at Heights, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Warden, and First Aid training.
Multiple courses for Fire Training have been conducted onsite with their purpose built Fire Ground for both Compartment Fire Behaviour Training and Conduct Fire Team Operations. In addition Fire and Safety Australia North has assisted McArthur River Mine in training prior to competing in the annual Emergency Response competition conducted in Darwin each year
- Conduct fire, safety, first aid, height safety and confined space safety training through our RTO
- Specialised Emergency Response Training with onsite volunteer response team
- Assisting in the design of the new Fire Ground to be built on site.
Please contact us for the contact details for this client for a verbal reference if needed.