Experts in Construction Industry Safety
Fire & Safety Australia has been a supplier to the construction industry for more than 8 years. Our experience includes working with companies involved in: oil & gas construction, construction of open cut mines, construction of underground mines, construction of warships, commercial construction companies and sub-contractors to the construction industry throughout all states and Territories of Australia.
Our work has seen almost all of our employees involved with the delivery of emergency response and safety training to the construction industry across Australia.
We Work With Australia’s Leading Construction Companies
Our offering to the construction industry is unique in that our personnel have worked with some of Australia’s largest manufacturing sites in every State and Territory. FSA personnel have vast experience working within the construction industry on remote and city based projects. Our long term engagements with the clients mentioned below shows that we have a high level of experience in this industry:
- Thyssen Krupp Elevators
- Kaefer Engineering
- BAE Defence
- Australian Submarine Corporation
- Southern Cross Electrical Engineering (SCEE)
- Murphy Pipe and Civil
- Laing O’Rourke
Construction Industry Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the construction industry which include:
- Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus Training
- Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
- HAZMAT Response Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Tower Rescue Training
- Road Accident Rescue Training
- Emergency Vehicle Driving Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Issue Work Permit Training
- Gas Detection Training
- Work Safely at Heights Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Training
- Forklift Training
- EWP Training
- Dogging Training
Safety Services for the Construction Industry
Fire and Safety Australia provide the following services, designed specifically for the construction industry:
- Emergency Services Officers
- Shutdown emergency response standby/rescue personnel
- Site specific Emergency Response Training (Fire team operations, confined space rescue, vertical rescue, road crash rescue)
- Outsourced safety/emergency response trainers
- Site specific Safety Training (Confined space Entry, Work safely at height, Issue work permits, Risk Assessment, Gas Detection, Inductions)
- Site specific High Risk Training (Forklift, EWP, Dogging)
- Co-Provider/MOU- training delivery with client trainers through our RTO scope of registration
- Consulting (Emergency Management Plans, Emergency response tactical plans, Confined space determination, Fire & Safety consulting)
- Safety Advisors/Safety Officers
Why Construction Companies Partner with Fire & Safety Australia
Our reputation within the industry has grown by building a reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
- FSA personnel have more than 400 years of combined emergency response and safety experience. Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and safety training for more than 4 years.
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 20 staff have direct experience in conducting safety training and emergency response training within the construction industry across Australia)
- ISO9001-2008 Quality Management certified system
- A comprehensive safety management system
- All of our Construction industry training is fully covered by our 100% No questions asked Money Back Guarantee! (We are the only Australian RTO to offer this).
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:22250) with offices around Australia and mobile training units to come to you. We will take the time to learn your organisation, your safety procedures and your equipment. We tailor our training delivery directly to your requirements.
We hold independently audited ISO9001-2008 Quality Management Certification. We work with some of Australia’s largest organisations and small to medium businesses. We will take the time to learn your organisation, safety procedures and equipment. We tailor our training directly to your requirements.
We are the only safety training organisation RTO that has a 100% money back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with our corporate courses we will send another trainer free of charge or refund your money in full. No questions asked.
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation for construction safety training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30 or submit the online enquiry form below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.