OIL & GAS
Experts in Oil and Gas Safety
Fire and Safety Australia has been a supplier to the oil and gas industry for more than 8 years. Our experience includes working with onshore LNG construction facilities, offshore gas platform construction, established LNG onshore facilities, FPSO service vessels, offshore gas installations, refineries, ships and mobile gas tankers.
Our work has seen more than 40 current FSA employees involved with the delivery of oil and gas emergency response services and the provision of emergency response and safety training to the oil and gas industry across Australia.
FSA trainers are often asked to adjudicate various industrial and mines rescue competitions across Australia due to their expertise in assessing and mentoring rescue teams during these challenging competitions. Our company has held ISO9001-2008 Quality Accreditation for emergency response and mines rescue training for more than 4 years.
We Work With Leading Oil And Gas Corporations
Currently we are involved in the two largest Oil & Gas construction projects across Australasia (Ichthys LNG construction project located in Darwin NT and the Wheatstone LNG construction project located in Onslow WA).
- Bechtel Australia (Wheatstone LNG Construction project)
- JKC Australia LNG (Ichthys LNG Construction project)
- McDermott Australia (Tuna Turrum, BHP Macedon & Ichthys offshore)
- Shell Australia Downstream
- AGR Resources
- ROC Oil
- UGL KENTZ
- Kleenheat Gas
Oil & Gas Industry Training Course Programs
FSA offer many training programs suited to the Oil & Gas industry which include:
- Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus Training
- Conduct Fire Team Operations Training
- HAZMAT Response Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Vertical Rescue Training
- Road Accident Rescue Training
- Emergency Vehicle Driving Training
- Occupational First Aid Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Work Safely at Heights Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Chief Fire Warden Training
- First Aid Training
FSA has been tailoring our emergency response and training services to the Oil & Gas industry in consultation with major construction contractors and owners of LNG onshore facilities. Our expertise has recently grown even further with FSA sending several staff to the USA TEEX A&M LNG firefighting and response training course in College Station USA. This training course puts FSA at the forefront of LNG emergency response services in Australia.
Why Oil & Gas Companies Partner with Fire & Safety Australia
Our reputation within the industry has grown by building a reputation for employing the best people within the industry, and by providing excellent client service.
- 90+ staff nationally (more than 40 staff have direct experience in Oil & Gas emergency response and Training)
- A comprehensive safety management system
- In 2015 – 2016 we provided in excess of 75,000 person hours of emergency services officers, safety training and emergency response training to the Oil & Gas Industry
- All of our Oil & Gas training is fully covered by our 100% No questions asked Money Back Guarantee! (We are the only Australian RTO to offer this).
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO:22250) with offices around Australia and mobile training units to come to you. We will take the time to learn your organisation, your safety procedures and your equipment. We tailor our training delivery directly to your requirements.
We hold independently audited ISO9001-2008 Quality Management Certification. We work with some of Australia’s largest organisations and small to medium businesses. We will take the time to learn your organisation, safety procedures and equipment. We tailor our training directly to your requirements.
We are the only safety training organisation RTO that has a 100% money back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with our corporate courses we will send another trainer free of charge or refund your money in full. No questions asked.
Your Own Custom Program
To obtain a quotation about Oil & Gas training courses and services, please call 1300 88 55 30, or submit an online enquiry form below to speak with one of our consultants or senior personnel.