DROPPED OBJECTS PREVENTION TRAINING
Dropped Objects Prevention Training
• This is a non-accredited course
Statistics have shown that dropped objects account for a major part of all safety related incidents. In 2016-2017 9% of all worker fatalities were due to being hit by falling objects. Because of this organisations are striving to create a workplace that is drop-free and accident/incident free.
Building on industry best practice, this course provides the participants with the knowledge and confidence to assist with reducing “dropped objects incident” in their working environments.
Along with general structural and mechanical aspects of Dropped Objects causation, the course covers the role that human behaviour and error plays in dropped objects incidence an area of increasing focus within the campaign to reduce dropped objects to zero.
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses all states
- What us a dropped object?
- The consequences of dropped objects
- Common causes of dropped objects
- The prevention of dropped objects
- Management of dropped objects
- The effects of gravity
- Safe lifting/hoisting procedures
- No-Go and Red Zones
- Working with tools at height
- Behavioral safety considerations
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.