ADVANCED RESUSCITATION TRAINING
Advanced Resuscitation and CPR
Course code: HLTAID001, HLTAID007
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
Our Advanced Resuscitation Training Course is designed to train personnel in how to respond to First Aid emergencies using Oxygen Resuscitation equipment and Automatic External Defibrillators. This course is taught by highly experienced emergency services instructors who have a strong background in Emergency Medical Response and who can demonstrate the practical ways to provide advanced resuscitation to patients.
Many practical exercises are included as part of the training. This training course involves ‘hands on’ experience for advanced patient care using oxygen equipment and defibrillators. This course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an Ambulance.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Enclosed shoes
- Fitness to participate
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Ability to perform CPR on the floor
Onsite or at our training facility
Public Courses available in most states, corporate courses available in all states
- Legal and ethical
- Assess the incident scene
- Recovery Position
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Oxygen therapy and airway management
- Chest pain management
- Conduct a primary assessment
- Maintain and use safety/rescue equipment
- Handover to Medical personnel
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.