PROVIDE BASIC FIRST AID TRAINING
Basic First Aid Training
Course code: HLTAID002, HLTAID001
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
• HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This nationally recognised training provides the skills and knowledge to enable a first aider to provide an initial response to an emergency in line with practised actions, the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines, state/territory regulations, legislation and accepted industry guidelines.
The course can be tailored to suit workplace requirements relating to specific risks and hazards and associated injuries. Fire and Safety Australia instructors are training professionals with extensive emergency response experience.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states, corporate courses available in all states
- Assess the incident scene
- Conduct D-R-S-A-B-C-D
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation techniques
- Roll patient into recovery position
- Handover to Medical personnel
- Manage a choking patient
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.