CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
Certificate IV in OH&S
Course code: BSB41415
• BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
• BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
• BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
• BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
• BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
• BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
• BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
• BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
• BSBWHS510 Contribute to implementing emergency procedures
This training course enables participates to gain a qualification in Work Health and safety (WHS). It is designed to give participants practical knowledge and skills to enable the provision of valid and timely WHS advice and assist with improving safety in the workplace.
The course covers a broad range of health and safety functions and responsibilities in the workplace including identifying hazards, assessing WHS risks, implementing strategies to control WHS risks and evaluating an organisation’s WHS performance.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
*Face to Face interactive learning requires participants to attend five (5) days of face to face training workshops delivered at a public training facility utilising theory and practical activities. Delivery will include instructor led presentations / scenarios.
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available most states.
**Self-paced Distance education gives participants the flexibility to complete the course at their own pace within the stipulated course timeframes without the need to attend face to face workshops. Course ware is provided online via the NSCA Student Portal and email. Assessments are to be completed within a maximum of six (6) months from enrolment. Recognition of Prior Learning is available for those with adequate industry experience.
- Implement and support the workplace WHS management system
- Prepare and advise workplace personnel for dealing with WHS issues
- Understand WHS legislative requirements and assist with monitoring workplace compliance
- Implement WHS initiatives and processes that support organisational WHS goals
- Apply knowledge of risk assessment to contribute to the selection of risk-assessment techniques, tools and processes for common hazards
- Contribute to setting up and running of WHS consultation and participation processes
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 7 days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 7-day notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.