CHIEF FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Lead an emergency control organisation
Course code: PUAWER006B
- PUAWER006B Lead an emergency control organisation.
Our Chief Fire Warden training course is designed for persons who are required to perform the role of Chief or Deputy Chief Fire Warden at your workplace. Participants will develop skills to ascertain the extent of onsite workplace emergencies and supervise evacuation of the workplace.
Particular attention will be placed on meeting the requirements of Australian Standard 3745–2010: Planning for emergencies in facilities and how it applies to all workplaces. Participants will have an understanding of emergency procedures and will undergo extensive practical drills on controlling workplace emergencies.
- PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to Participate
- Enclosed Shoes
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Australian Standard 3745-2010
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Emergency Control Organisation
- Fire Warden Identification & Structure
- Emergencies where evacuation may be required
- Methods of raising the alarm
- Safety Procedures at Fires
- Practical Incident Control & Chief Fire Warden Scenarios
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Persons with Disabilities
- Duties & Responsibilities of Chief Fire Wardens
- Command & Control
- Briefing the Emergency Services
- Post-Evacuation Management
- Emergency Procedures
- Human Behaviour
- EWIS/EWS Training where these exist for onsite training
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.