COMPARTMENT FIRE BASED TRAINING (CFBT)
Compartment Fire Based Training
Our non-accredited Compartment Fire Based Training (CFBT) Course is designed for personnel whom may be required to enter a compartment to undertake firefighting and rescue operations. Compartment firefighting is one of the most dangerous forms of firefighting due to the inherent risks of flashover and backdraught.
Fire and Safety Australia’s Compartment Fire Based Training (CFBT) course utilises advanced technology to demonstrate real fires and advanced methods of fire extinguishment. Our CFBT facility is transportable anywhere within Australia and our instructors have CFBT experience through Australia’s fire services. The CFBT training is realistic, hands on and comparable to a real life compartment fire.
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance for this course. We have our own portable CFBT training simulators. These can be shipped to your work site and used to train your personnel safely at your own location.
FSA Entry Requirement:
• PUAFIR207 Operate Breathing Apparatus Open Circuit
• Fitness to Participate
• Participants must be clean shaven, no facial hair that may affect facial seal as per Australian Standards
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Private course only
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Fire Gases
- Limits of flammability
- Signs of Flashover
- Signs of Backdraft
- Fire Gas Explosions
- Fire Gas Observations
- Water Extinguishment
- Gas Cooling
- Branch Techniques
- Door Entry Techniques
- Temperature Checks
- Team duties inside a compartment on fire
- Search patterns and Techniques
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.