CONDUCT AN OHS WHS SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDIT
Conduct an OHS WHS System Internal Audit
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of an organisation’s OHS/WHS Management Systems against defined audit standards.
Onsite or at our training facility
Public and corporate courses available most states
- The techniques of auditing
- Attributes and skills of auditors.
- Types of audits undertaken by organisations
- Identifying key areas of management systems for evaluation of OHS/WHS
- Essential components of an audit on specific aspects of an OHS/WHS management system
- Carrying out an internal or external audit using a developed audit standard on components of an OHS/WHS management
- Roles and responsibilities for effective management of health and safety
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.