CONDUCT FIRE TEAM OPERATIONS
Conduct Fire Team Operations
Course code: RIIERR201E, PMAWHS211
• RIIERR201E Conduct fire team operations
• PMAWHS211 Prepare equipment for emergency response
Our nationally accredited Conduct Fire Team Operations training courses are designed for persons who may be required to operate as part of a team to combat various types of fires on-site. This training introduces personnel to the basic principles of structure firefighting, LPG Emergencies, Chemical Fires, Vehicle Fires and offensive/defensive firefighting techniques.
Participants will develop skills to select the correct firefighting equipment based on the type of fire encountered. Our nationally accredited training covers how to act as part of a fire team in accordance with firefighting procedures.
This includes obtaining water, pumping water and attacking a fire. This course will provide further information for the sizeup of fires, usage of offensive/defensive attacks etc.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to Participate
- Fire Rated PPE
- PUAFIR207B Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Participants must be clean shaven, no facial hair that may affect facial seal as per Australian Standards
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite (access to live fire ground required)
Corporate courses only
- Basic Fire Science
- Responding to Fires & Emergencies
- LPG Emergencies
- Chemical Fires
- Structural Firefighting Safety
- Vehicle Firefighting Safety
- Firefighting Tactics & Techniques
- Grassfire/ Bushfire attack strategies
- Three person gas attack, boundary exposure cooling, structural firefighting and search and rescue operations
- Principles of SIZE-UP and RECEO when responding to fires
- Introduction to Emergency Team Leader Duties
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.