CONDUCT TELEHANDLER OPERATIONS
Conduct Telehandler Operations
Course code: RIIHAN309F
• RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
This courses covers the skills and knowledge required for conducting telescopic materials handler operations in the resources and infrastructure industries and is suitable for participants working in site-based roles. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this course can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. The programme includes planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the telescopic materials handler; attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machine; carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Minimum age of 17 years with current drivers licence
- Appropriate clothing to meet site requirements and safety footwear
- Fitness to participate
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses at all states
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with this course to save money.