CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TRAINING
Confined Space Rescue
Course code: PUASAR025A, PUASAR022A, PUAEME001B, PUAFIR215
- PUASAR025A Undertake confined space rescue
- PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
- PUAEME001B Provide emergency care
- PUAFIR215 Prevent Injury
Our confined space rescue training course will teach your personnel how to rescue personnel from confined spaces in accordance with WHS Regulations and Australian Standard 2865-2009.
This confined space rescue training course also includes a breathing apparatus training module so that learners understand how to rescue a person from a hazardous atmosphere within a confined space whilst remaining safe.
This course is designed to teach learners how to determine what hazards may exist within a confined space, how to put into place a confined space rescue plan and how to carry out a confined space rescue. In accordance with confined space Regulations and Standards.
FSA Entry Requirement:
• Fitness to participate
• PUAFIR207B Operate breathing apparatus
• RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
• Participants must be clean shaven, no facial hair that may affect facial seal as per Australian Standards
Onsite or at our training facility. Mobile training trainer available.
Corporate course only
- Identifying Confined Spaces
- Hazard Identification
- Australian Standards & Relevant Legislation explained
- Roles & Responsibilities of Management & Employees
- Case studies
- Risk Assessments & Hierarchy of Hazard Controls
- Confined Space Work Permits & Entry Procedures
- Worksite Policy & Procedures
- Lockout & tag out methods of isolation
- Atmospheric Monitoring and Gas Detection
- Tripods, VED’s & Rescue Equipment
- Confined Space Stretchers
- Practical Rescue Scenarios from Confined Spaces
- Self Rescue from Confined Spaces
- Operation of Breathing Apparatus
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.