DANGEROUS GOODS & HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES
Handle Dangerous Goods / Hazardous Substances
Course code: TLID2003
• TLID2003 Handle dangerous goods/hazardous substances
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to handle dangerous goods and hazardous substances, including identifying requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances, confirming site incident procedures, selecting handling techniques, and handling and storing dangerous goods and hazardous substances.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Appropriate footwear and clothing, eg. Long pants and long sleeves
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course only
- Requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances
- Site incident procedures including incident reporting and emergency procedures
- Correct handling technique in accordance with identified requirements for particular goods
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.