DANGEROUS GOODS & HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES
Handle Dangerous Goods And Hazardous Substances
Course code: TLID2003
• TLID2003 Handle dangerous goods/hazardous substances
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to handle dangerous goods and hazardous substances, including identifying requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances, confirming site incident procedures, selecting handling techniques, and handling and storing dangerous goods and hazardous substances.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Particpate
• Enclosed shoes
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course only
- Requirements for working with dangerous goods and/or hazardous substances
- Site incident procedures including incident reporting and emergency procedures
- Correct handling technique in accordance with identified requirements for particular goods
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.