This course provides the skills and knowledge required to drive vehicles safely in the various road conditions. It includes safe driving techniques, updated knowledge of state road laws, effects of fatigue, monitoring traffic and managing hazardous conditions.
This course is targeted towards sales representatives or any staff members who do normal day to day driving.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
Students are to ensure they have a current manual drivers licence before the commencement of the training.
4 Hours – 1 Day
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses available all states
- The Driver – attitude / behaviour
- the vehicle is a workplace
- Journey management
- Driving risk 7 risk taking behaviours
- Scanning & observation
- optimism bias
- Safety ownership
- Resolving safety / risk conflicts
- Low risk driving
- Commentary driving
- Vehicle inspections
- Practical driving
- Breaking & engaging of the ABS
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.