DEMONSTRATE FIRST ATTACK FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT TRAINING
Demonstrate First Attack Fire Fighting Equipment
Course code: CPPFES2005A
• CPPFES2005A Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
This unit of competency specifies the outcome required to demonstrate the use of portable fire extinguisher, fire hose reels and fire blankets.
This unit of competency supports fire protection equipment service technicians responsible for demonstrating to customers how to interpret and follow manufactures’ instructions on various first attack firefighting equipment in emergency situations.
Work in this area must be completed according to relevant legislative, industry, customer and organisational requirements, including Occupational / Workplace Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) policies and procedures.
Different states and territories may have regulatory mechanisms that apply to this unit
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt
• Fitness to Participate
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course all States
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Customer Service
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- Classes of Fire
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting Tactics
- Practical Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket & Fire Hose Reel scenarios
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.