DOGGING – DOGMAN TICKET
A Licence to perform dogging
Course code: CPCCLDG3001A
• CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
Our aim with this course is to provide the participants with the skills and the knowledge to safely perform dogging work, and which may lead to the assessments required by the relevant State or Territory to issue a High Risk Work Licence for Dogman.
Note: An additional fee is charged by the relevant state or territory regulatory bodies for the issuance of High Risk Work License.
This four day course has been designed to provide the knowledge to safely and efficiently sling and direct loads handled by cranes. A Dogging High Risk Work Licence is required in all industries when a person must make a decision on what type of slinging or lifting equipment is required, or how to sling a load that is freely suspended by any type of crane.
- Safely and efficiently sling and handle loads
- State the safe working load of, and uses for, ropes, chains and other lifting devices
- Estimate the weights of loads composed of different materials
- Direct the movement of cranes using standard crane signals, both visual and audible
- Take precautions and measures to prevent accidents in connection with the movements of loads handled by a crane
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Participants must be 18 years or over
• 2 forms of ID for the application of High Risk Work Licence
Onsite or at our training facility
Currently only available in WA & NT. We welcome expressions of interest if you are in a different location.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.