LICENCE TO OPERATE A BOOM-TYPE ELEVATED WORK PLATFORM BOOM LENGTH 11 METRES OR MORE
Licence for boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Course code: TLILIC0005
• TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 meters or more).
This course provides the participants with the skills and the knowledge to safely operate an elevated work platform (EWP), and which may lead to the assessments required by the relevant State or Territory to issue a High Risk Work Licence for operating a Boom-type EWP.
Note: An additional fee is charged by the relevant state or territory regulatory bodies for the issuance of High Risk Work Licences The High Risk Work Licence for Elevating Work Platforms is required for any EWP which has a boom capable of extension to 11 metres or more in height.
We also recommend that all operators of EWPs are trained in safe operation of the equipment as part of the general Duty of Care required in all workplaces. FSA can undertake assessment separately from training.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Participants must be 18 years or over
• Safety PPE and footwear
• 2 forms of ID for the application of High Risk Work Licence
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Currently only available in WA & QLD. We welcome expressions of interest if you are in a different location.
- Plan work
- Set-up and take-down
- Post operational checks
- Operate controls
- Perform manual descent and emergency stop
- Perform daily maintenance
- Perform pre-start checks
- Set outriggers prior to operation
- Identify operating hazards
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.