FIRE EXTINGUISHER/FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Confine Small Emergencies in a Facility/Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Course code: PUAFER008/PUAFER005
- PUAFER008 Confine small emergencies in a facility
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Our combined Fire Extinguisher and Fire Warden course will ensure that all of your employees are suitably trained in the safe use of Fire extinguishers, fire hose reels and fire blankets. This course also covers the training requirements as listed in Australian Standard AS3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities and will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace / facility.
This training course includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely respond and deal with workplace emergencies. From attending to a small workplace emergency up to the level of training required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Fire Warden. Participants can attend one or both of the courses mentioned above on the day of training and on the successful completion of a course or all the courses, will be given a Statement of Attainment for the achieved competencies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Regular public courses available in all states
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Safety & evacuation
- Classes of fire
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting tactics
- Practical fire extinguisher, fire blanket & fire hose reel scenarios
- Fire warden legal & regulatory requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 requirements
- Building fire safety
- Search patterns and techniques
- Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
- Fire wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.