FIRE EXTINGUISHER TRAINING
Confine Small Workplace Emergencies
Course code: PUAWER008B
• PUAWER008B Confine small workplace emergencies
Our Fire Extinguisher training course will ensure that all of your employees are suitably trained in the safe use of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Reels and Fire Blankets.
This training course includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely handle workplace emergencies.
If required a Fire Safety Trainer can visit your workplace to determine your fire safety equipment and training needs. Fire & Safety Australia can also provide you with supervised Evacuation Drills.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Enclosed shoes, long pants and long sleeve shirt
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Raising the alarm
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- Classes of Fire
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Safety procedures when fighting fires
- Firefighting Tactics
- Practical Fire Extinguisher, Fire Blanket & Fire Hose Reel scenarios
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.