FIRE WARDEN/CHIEF FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Operate as part of an emergency control organisation/Lead an emergency control organisation
Course code: PUAFER005/PUAFER006
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation.
Our combined Fire Warden and Chief Fire Warden Course will ensure that all of your employees are suitably trained in the duties and responsibilities of Fire Warden and/ or Chief Fire Warden as described in Australian Standard AS3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
This training course includes both a theory and a practical component to ensure that your employees can safely handle workplace emergencies from attending to a small workplace emergency up to the level of training required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of a Chief Fire Warden. Participants can attend one or both of the courses mentioned above on the day of training and on the successful completion of a course or all the courses, will be given Statement of Attainment for the achieved competencies.
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to Participate
- Enclosed Shoes
- Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Regular public courses available in all states
- Fire warden legal & regulatory requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 requirements
- Building fire safety
- Search patterns and techniques
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Safety officer & team leader roles & responsibilities
- Fire wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Types of evacuation including bomb threat procedures
- Building fire alarms & communication systems
- Developing evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency co-ordination
- Human behaviour in emergencies
- Post evacuation activities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.