FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
Course code: PUAFER005
• PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
This course covers the training requirements as listed in Australian Standard 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities. Our nationally accredited Fire Warden training program will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace.
Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency. Both theory and practical modules will ensure that your workers can respond to any workplace emergency.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
• Enclosed footwear
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Fire Warden Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 Requirements
- Investigating the Fire/Alarm/Incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Fire Warden Training Requirements
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Fire Warden Identification
- Types of Evacuation
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Coordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
- Practical Fire Warden Evacuation scenarios & walk around
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.