FIRE WARDEN TRAINING
Fire Warden Training
Course code: PUAWER005B
• PUAWER005B Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
This course covers the training requirements as listed in Australian Standard 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities. Our nationally accredited Fire Warden training program will equip your personnel with the skills required to safely evacuate your workplace.
Regular evacuation training will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace emergency. Both theory and practical modules will ensure that your workers can respond to any workplace emergency.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Participate
Onsite or at our training facility
Public courses available in most states
- Fire Warden Legal & Regulatory Requirements
- Australian Standard 3745-2010 Requirements
- Investigating the Fire/Alarm/Incident
- Raising the alarm
- Emergencies that may require evacuation
- Bomb Threat Procedures
- Fire Warden Training Requirements
- Building Fire Safety
- Fire Wardens procedures & responsibilities
- Fire Warden Identification
- Types of Evacuation
- Building Fire Alarms & Communications Systems
- Developing Evacuation plans & procedures
- Emergency Coordination
- Human Behaviour in emergencies
- Post-Evacuation Activities
- Practical Fire Warden Evacuation scenarios & walk around
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
What equipment do you use?
We train using fire systems that are safe and certified by Energy Safe Victoria. Participants use the latest generation of Bullex fire training equipment. This equipment allows learners to ‘feel the heat’ and extinguish a real fire in an environmentally-friendly way.
We have our own equipment, company policies and procedures. We tailor the training to the needs of your personnel, your equipment and your company policies and procedures. We can bring enough equipment for all to train with if needed.
Can we book you just for a procedure review & assessment?
Yes, you can book Fire & Safety Australia trainers to assess your building evacuation drills. We provide a comprehensive feedback report. We can also assist with emergency procedures and maps for your workplace.
Why do fire safety training?
By training your personnel in Fire Training and conducting regular fire drills, your organisation will ensure that your personnel are ready to deal with any workplace fire.
Is the training all theoretical?
No, we train using practical scenarios using your workplace and emergency evacuation equipment. Our fire training courses are a combination of both practical training and theoretical training.
How serious are these courses?
Our Fire trainers have decades of emergency response experience and will pass on their experience to your personnel in a fun and enthusiastic manner.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 7 days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 7-day notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.