Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Course code: TLILIC0003
• TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
This course provides the participates with the skills and knowledge required for the safe operations of a Forklift Truck, which may lead to assessments required by the relevant State or Territory to issue a High Risk Work Licence.
Note: An additional fee is charged by the relevant state or territory regulatory bodies for the issuance of High Risk Work Licences.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• Participants must be 18 years or over
• Safety PPE and footwear
• 2 forms of ID for the application of High Risk Work Licence
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- Identify danger areas
- Operate a forklift truck safely within limits set by the capacity plate
- Meet the competency requirements for the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work
- Conduct pre-operational checks
- Post operational checks
Currently only available in WA. We welcome expressions of interest if you are in a different location.
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.