HEIGHTS INCIDENT FIRST RESPONSE TRAINING
Heights Incident First Response
Course code: PUASAR022A, PUAFIR215, PUAEME001B
• PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
• PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
• PUAEME001B Provide emergency care
This course addresses the skills necessary to perform a first response rescue. The course focuses on the use of pre-rigged rescue equipment in a range of different workplace scenarios.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid (or equivalent)
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights (or equivalent)
Onsite or at our training facility
WA, NSW and QLD
- PPE of the rescuer
- The briefing
- Command & control
- Safety of the rescue team
- Suspension intolerance
- First Aid
- Care & maintenance
- Rope inspection
- Retiring a rope
- Rope packaging
- Pre-rigged system and ladder rescue
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.