HEIGHTS RESPONDER TRAINING
Heights Responder Training
Course code: PUAFIR215
• PUAFIR215 Prevent Injury
The course outcomes require the student to assess a heights incident, determine an appropriate rescue utilising ladder rescue or pre-rigged rescue techniques. this course is designed for height responders who require the knowledge and skills to conduct a height rescue involving a ladder rescue or pre-rigged rescue techniques.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights (or equivalent)
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate sites only
- Prevent Injury
- Height response requirements
- Harness fitting
- Ladder rescue
- Pre-rigging rescue
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.