HLT21015 CERTIFICATE II IN MEDICAL SERVICE FIRST RESPONSE TRAINING
HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
Course code: HLT21015
• CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
• HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
• HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
• HLTWHS001 Participant in workplace health and safety
The following elective units form part of FSA’s standard course offering:
• HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
• HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
• HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources
• HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
• HLTWSH005 Conduct manual tasks safely
This qualification reflects the role of employees who take on emergency response team responsibilities in addition to their main duties, they perform tasks involving a range of varied activities most of which are often time critical, complex and non-routine.
• ERT Team member
• Emergency Services Officer
• First Responder
• Occupational Health and Safety / WHS Officer
FSA Entry Requirements:
- Fitness to participate
- Previous first aid certificate
4 days in classroom (15 hours pre-course learning external)
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses all states
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Working with diverse people
- Recognising health body systems
- Infection prevention
- Providing first aid to an advanced level
- Manual Handling
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.