INITIAL SPILL RESPONSE TRAINING
Control Minor Incidents
Course code: MSMWHS205
• MSMWHS205 Control minor incidents
The general purpose of this course is to develop the skills and knowledge required to prevent any minor spill incidents from escalating. In the event of an incident this person may be expected to respond with spill kits in line with procedures.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to Particpate
• Enclosed shoes
• Sufficient language literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate course only
- Ability to evaluate and assess a spill incident
- Ability to identify the hazards arising from a spill incident including raising the alarm and appropriate response to control a spill incident using specific spill kits
- Ability to control the spill incident including confinement, equipment selection and use of specific spill kits
- Ability to clear the spill incident area, monitor and handover to specialist response personnel
- Ability to conclude the spill incident control including reporting procedures and debriefing
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.
Interested in this course?
Corporate training packages
Not sure where to start? FSA can conduct a comprehensive risk assessment and tailor a training and assessment strategy for your business.