INTRODUCTION TO ROPE RESCUE TRAINING
Introduction to Rope Rescue Training
Course code: PUASAR022A, PUAFIR215
• PUASAR022A Participate in a rescue operation
• PUAFIR215 Prevent injury
FSA’s introduction to Rope Rescue Training course is designed for persons who may be required to perform one-on-one – top down rappel rescues from towers, cranes, bridges or similar platforms. This training course develops the skills of personnel to complete a complex rope rescue on their own using rope rescue equipment and tower climbing equipment. This training provides personnel with training to combat various types of onsite emergencies. Following the training course, the emergency response team shall be capable of responding and controlling various rope rescue on‐site emergencies.
Note: PUAEME001B OR HLTAID002 is a pre-requisite for this course.
FSA Entry Requirements:
• Fitness to participate
• RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Onsite or at our training facility
Corporate courses all states
- AS4488 & AS1891.4 – Falls From Height Regulations
- Software Theory: Harness, Ropes etc
- Hardware Theory
- Life Rescue Knots & Hitches
- Anchor Points / Anchor Systems
- Suspension Trauma
- Rappelling Skills
- Rescue Team Ethos & Ideals
- Lowering & Raising Systems
- Patient Handling
- ‘Pick Off’ Rescues
- Safety Officer & Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- Parking is available on site
- Tea & coffee is provided
- What to wear: Closed toe shoes and clothing that may get dirty
- What to bring: Pen and paper
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Fire & Safety Australia for all of your safety training and safety consultancy requirements:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- National Accreditation and ISO9001-2015 Quality Accreditation
- Our Experience
- Flexibility and Clients First
- We Deliver What We Say We Will
Find out more on our Why Choose FSA page.
Course Pricing: View our Public Course price list.
Payment Methods: All credit cards, direct deposit, cheque or cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Public Courses - With 5 business days cancellation notice a total refund is given. If less than 5 business days notice a 50% refund is made. When less than 24 hours notice is given, no refund is available.
Can we combine courses into a course package? Yes companies can combine other FSA courses with the Chief Fire Warden training to save money.